We can help you
Reduce your debt
Ease your stress
Take back control this February
You could reduce your debt
26 Helped Today! - 22/02/20
By Completing and sending the online enquiry form you agree that the information supplied is true and accurate, and that Debt Management Site have permission to send the details of this form to a suitably qualified debt advisor. Debt Management Site will not pass, sell, loan or lease your information to any other third party except those providing the debt advice you have requested.
This site, and the content within are purely for information purposes and do not constitute debt advice.
Debt Management Site strive to provide accurate, up to date information. All information on this site was accurate at the time of publishing. Debt Management Site cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies in the information provided.
All data is collected, processed and maintained in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
* The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
* Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
* Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
* This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
* All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
* Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
* From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
* You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Debt Management Site's prior written consent.
* Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
* Name and job title.
* Contact information including email address.
* Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
* Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What We Do with the Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and in particular for the following reasons:
* Internal record keeping.
* We may use the information to improve our products and services.
* We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
* From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
* We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
At www.Debt-Management-Site.com we do not give advice. On completion of our form, we will introduce you to one of our authorised debt solutions partners. We use the contact details you have given us on the form to make this introduction. A debt advisor will contact you by telephone. During that telephone call, the debt advisor will discuss your options in more detail. During this call, and other subsequent communications, you will be dealing with a debt solutions partner and not www.Debt-Management-Site.com. All solutions are subject to acceptance and eligibility. Further conditions will apply and calls are recorded for your protection. Initial advice is always free but, as commercial companies our partners do charge for on-going services. Debt Write off only applies on completion of the Insolvency Solution and details do appear on a public register. Full details will be discussed prior to entering into an agreement and alternative options may be offered, where considered to be in your best interest. Your ability to obtain credit will be affected for 6 years, even if the solution lasts for less and your assets and property could be at risk.
To find out more about managing your money and getting free debt advice, visit Money Advice Service, an independent service set up by the Government to help people manage their money.
All debt solutions should be very carefully considered. www.Debt-Management-Site.com never charge for the advice we give you, but if you enter an Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVA) or Debt Management Plan with one of our partner companies, then fees will apply and these are made clear by our advisors or in the documentation you receive. Retained payment may place you further into arrears. www.Debt-Management-Site.com partners all comply with the Financial Conduct Authority rules and principles of business and you have the right to a cooling off period of 14 days. It is likely that your ability to obtain credit will be affected for 6 years, even if the solution lasts for less.